Sunday 8 May 2011

Vintage bridal haven....my saviour in the search for authentic exquisite garments for the big day

I am feeling incredibly enthused after a little visit to see Isabel While, owner of vintage wedding dress and styling business ' The Bridal Styling Company' in Bristol. After spending a couple of hours chatting over a cup of earl grey in Isabel's beautiful vintage inspired home, I found out about her make-up and hair styling career in film and television and decision to give it up for her love of vintage clothes and desire to set up a business for brides who are looking to be styled for their day. She offers make-up, hair styling and a lovely collection of dresses ranging from 1900s to 1980s, what more can a vintage bride to be ask for?

Her collection is breath taking, a lovely range of dresses for all sizes, offering the classic vintage ivory lace number to a bright turquoise 50s prom dress. Isabel also makes pretty head pieces, I fell in love with one in particular for my day. If you are looking for your hair and make-up to be taken care of with a vintage twist and a personable, lovely girl to be the one to do it, Isabel is your lady.

She encouraged any idea's and dreams I had for my wedding, and really made me think about the way I wanted to look for the day, as well as offering me potential vintage bridesmaids dresses after an epic battle to find the right ones; so all in all, a successful and enjoyable morning! If you are struggling to find authentic vintage dresses or garments for the big day or need a professional make-up artist and hair stylist I would really recommend visiting Isabel.

To contact Isabel go to her website: www.bridalstyling.co.uk

                                                                                                                          

                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment